Life has an interesting way of unfolding in front of us -- sometimes within our control and sometimes not. What keeps it even more interesting is how it unfolds differently for each one of us. As your therapist, my intention is to provide you with a safe, non-judgmental, compassionate and caring space to help guide you through life's many, and often unpredictable challenges.
Together, we can explore the many different facets of what you're dealing with to allow you to live the life you've always wanted.
I offer a complimentary 15-minute exploratory session over the phone so we can both decide if working together is a good fit. Click here to get started!
Life isn't always a straight path with signs directing us where to go. There are times in our lives when we feel lost, confused, stuck and depressed. Often times we don't know how to make changes to create a better, more fulfilling life. Combined with my psychotherapy training, I can help you with your personal growth. Here are 5 steps that outline why people seek an empowerment coach:
1. Find what is meaningful to YOU: not what everyone else wants you to be or thinks you should be. After over ten years in the corporate world, I realized my successful career was never fulfilling because it was never meaningful or rewarding to me, but it was for those surrounding me. I was terrified to "let people down" and as a result, sacrificed my own happiness. I'm here today to share that life doesn't have to be so draining. You have the capacity to make changes and have everything you want to Live the Life you Love.
2. Gain a clear perspective: I can help you organize your thoughts, plans and dreams. It sounds straightforward, but our human psyches tend to cloud our innate needs and wants. Gaining clarity is an essential step to change and transformation.
3. See the big picture: Let's take the time to look at the full picture and not what needs immediate attention because in the end, we want ALL areas of your life to be awesome. Let the positivity from one area of your life expand to all areas - whether it be career, relationships, family, health or finances.
4. Get to know Discomfort: Now don't run just yet! It's really not that scary, but it is my intention to push you beyond your comfort zone with as much ease and grace as possible. I'm here to challenge any paradigms, thought and behaviour patterns. F.E.A.R. will come up in you, but I'm here to remind you that it is simply False Evidence Appearing Real.
5. Have an Advocate: Change isn't always easy. Together, we monitor how you're progressing while you achieve each goal(s). Along the way, we measure what's working and what's not and adjust where necessary.
Investment: $160 / hour (+HST)